Write For Us
We are accepting submissions written by mental health professionals and by individuals with mental illness who have something to share with mental health professionals.
There are no specific topics that are required but here are a few ideas to get you inspired:
- Good and bad experiences with professionals
- How access to care has effected you (lack of insurance, rural area, no transportation)
- Your experience with stigma especially from those who are supposed to be helping you
- What do you wish professionals knew about your diagnosis, i.e. “What I Wish Therapists Knew About Borderline Personality Disorder”
- Fear of seeking help because you are LGBTQIA or another minority or marginalized group.
Submissions can be anonymous if you wish!
- Working with LGBTQ or other marginalized groups, your experience or what do professionals need to know?
- Utilizing telemental health to reach those who are in rural areas or lack transportation
- Good or bad experiences with providing online therapy
- Emotional support animals
- What I wish I had known when I started in private practice
- How I overcame a challenge in private practice
- Supervision, providing supervision, becoming a supervisor, challenges to supervising interns
- Why continuing education is important even if it wasn’t required for licensing
Ready to submit something? Visit the article submission page for all the information.